A downloadable simulation for Windows
A virtual museum prototype for Andela SDGChallenge. The aim of this project is to make art more accessible to the public during the pandemic as museums are closed by using 3D simulation technology.
How To Play:
- Use buttons (W,A,S,D) for movement.
- Press 'Shift' button while moving for acceleration
- Use Mouse to look around
- Press Right Mouse button to zoom.
- Move near painting to reveal details; press 'B' while near painting to play audio clip
- Press 'Escape' button to pause simulation.
The project is done with collaboration with BSQ art crew.
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Tags||3D, african, artgame, Experimental, Exploration, First-Person, Singleplayer, virtual-gallery|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.